Belize on January 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nuts4koi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I leave for our cruise on the 14th:D, and we will be in Belize on the 21st. I have already booked a two tank dive out of Belize City with Sea Sports Belize. The cruise usually offers a dive package, but for some reason it wasn't available on this cruise. Sea Sports Belize says there will be plenty of time for a two tank dive at the Barrier Reef. I already have all of my dive gear pack and I'm ready to go:cool2:.

Sea Sport Belize is a good outfit. They are a 5 star PADI IDC center so they know what they are doing,
You will have great time.
Post a report when you return home

The cruise usually offers a dive package, but for some reason it wasn't available on this cruise.

Strange, what cruise are you on? I have Miracle, Legend, and Spirit scheduled on the 21 and they all offer 2 Tank Turneffe Certified Dive. Have fun and enjoy your cruise and dive.

We are on Miracle. The shore excursions show a two tank dive, but when the shore excursions became avaliable to purchase, the two tank dive was not shown. As of an hour ago, it still isn't listed.

I believe the norm for dive trips from cruise ships is to include three dives, to justify the rather long boat trip out to the reef.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom