Bell at Kimberling city

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dive there I could see across the span, just, it was before the flooding of course. It could be many months before those lakes settle back down. If you look closely you can also see the bell in the sidescan picture I posted. N

nim the scan scull has was done with humminbeirds ss system but they used a towed sonar array to get below the thermocline you can do the same with yours to get rid of the ghost images.

some of the bridge was salvage the lake level came up so fast do to seasonal flood that year that they couldn't finish.

ok, now I am dying to dive this bridge. anyone have some location information they would like to share. Lon and Lat would be wonderful even from shore reference.

we won't dive it again till spring ( hope you don't have ass wet a year as this one) would be happy to have ya. I have many wet suet dives one it, "dry" is better. it is about 200 yards west of the new bridge off the center span. you really should go with someone that has been there for your first time. need to show you the "ropes", and it is out in the middle of the channel so the more big ass dive flags you bring the better.

Back
Top Bottom