Beneath The Sea 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Noviz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Advanced discount tickets for BTS 2007 are on sale through March 1, 2007 after which the price goes up. There are two ways you can purchase your tickets:

1. Register and pay online by clicking here.
2. Download, print and mail your registration form and payment. Download Registration Form

Click here to view workshop the schedule and descriptions

For questions about BTS Tickets, email Tickets@BeneathTheSea.org

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I was there last year as well.

I was also there last year. It was like being in a candy store :D I am so looking forward to it this year. I won't have as much time to shop because I have a booth this year. Even still, I'm sure I'll be able to do some damage on the credit card :D

Spratman:
Do you have your own booth for your biz?
I'm assuming that question was directed to me :wink: . Yes Sharkysays has a booth there this year. Stop by and say hello. :)

Spratman:
Correct. I'll make sure I stop by....Are you going to have any of those shark shirts with you in 2X? Awesome!
Of course I will :wink: but I dont think your dive buddy will appreciate you wearing it :D I will also be at the scuba flea market in Toms River.

I'll be there this year and I will get to spend a good amount of time checking out the whole convention. I went last year for the first time, but got there at the end of the day and had to do a quick walkthrough and didn't get enough time to check everything out. It seemed like it was really cool though.

Hey Spratman! You going to be working there again this year, or just attending? See you there dude!

Back
Top Bottom