Beneath The Sea 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The price is $18 for one day, $79 for all three days if you order them before March 1st. $25 a day after March 1st. Unless you're taking some courses, I can't see why anyone would want to go for more than one day. I like going up, but one day is plenty. I'll be there Sunday for a photo course.

Too many people go to the show and walk around the exhibit floor and say one day is enough. However, there are different seminars going on every hour on different subjects. If you went to as many seminars as possable, you would have no time to walk around the exhibit floor and still not have attended all the seminars presented.

I have gone almost every year for the last 9 or 10 years (can't believe its that long). In addition to volunteering for Long Island Divers Association, last couple of years have been doing "Room Chair" introducing speakers for various seminars.

Also, get to see friends and divers who I havn't seen since the end of the season last year. And then make some new friends also get them to dive locally (one of the aims of LIDA)
Plus: Around here, BTS sort of marks the beginning of the dive season.

Hey don't know if anyone on here could help me. I've been trying to sign up for a booth at the show (yes, I know I know its last minute). I've sent in my faxed registration form, sent 2 emails, and left a voicemail. Does anyone know if they are closed this week?? I'm getting all set up to go and it would be a shame to not get a booth.
Any ideas??

I'm going for the first time. I'll be there all three days. I can't resist walking around the candy store time and time again. LOL. I'm helping out one of the exhibitors. It will be a lot of fun and lot's of stuff to see. Been away from the sport for awhile so it will be like Christmas morning all over.

Dave

I've been trying to sign up for a booth at the show ...

Hola, Sofia. I'm not connected with BTS, but just checked the Exhibitor List (under "Show Information" on the BTS website) for you and Scuba Playa is listed. It's possible that your incoming emails are being blocked enroute so you didn't receive confirmation -- I often have that problem in Cozumel. Telephone is always the best option -- Skype is free & works great.
Buen viaje. Hasta pronto.
DDLM

The show has started and it looks as good as ever. There are photo contest winners to look at, booths to give you face to face contact with venders and travel destinations and seminars about wreck diving, and tech diving, photography and photo shop, travel destinations and more. I have a record turn-out prepaid for my strobe workshop Saturday afternoon from 1 to 4, but there is time to get in if you read this fast!!

Thank You! To all those that had a chance to stop by the Booth on Friday!

We have some artifacts that we brought up off the SS Hebe Wreck and a Civil War rifle that we have on display that came off the Civil War Wreck.

Great to see you all Again! A very good turnout for the first day!!! Carolina Diving !!! We are in Booth #319.
Stop By and say Hello !!! SEA YA There!

Great seeing all here in New Jersey. We're in booth 533....right in the middle of the show.
We've got a great dive special going on for those who plan on coming to Florida to dive this year.
$60 dives including tanks and weights. That's a $20 savings off our regular priced dives.

So stop by and say hi. The Admiral and I look forward seeing you.

Good Diving,

I tried to post from the SB booth yesterday but the connection was too slow.
Great to see Howard & Michelle and other SB'ers, not to mention so many people from all over that I have dived with (or not). I was working the Wetpixel booth and one of my fellow volunteers finally said to me "Is there anyone you don't know?":rofl3:
I even amazed myself with how many friends I've made over the years through this sport. Diving ROCKS!! See you all later.

Hey Ellen! Nice to meet you today! It was also good to meet Sam and see Capt. Gary and the Admiral again! (Thanks for the shirt again Brenda!)

First time attending a Scuba show and was a little disappointed. I was looking forward to purchasing my first set of Scuba gear at a discounted price. Not only was the equipment not dicounted, other than T-shirts, it was not for sale. From what I heard prior to, there would be discounts and equipment for sale. There was really none of this. About 50% of booths were for travel spots and environmental stuff. The free seminars were great, especially enjoyed New England Titanic.

Back
Top Bottom