Beneath The Sea 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The seminars are great but you are wrong about the equipment being for sale. I bought some stuff and friend of mine did too. Admittedly I didn't buy a reg or bc or computer, but I got some weights and a jon line. My friend got some new gloves. I saw lots of stuff for sale.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you guys shop around or compare prices with Leisurepro and sales at your local dive shops, but there were no great bargains to be had or comparable to on line sales. Also I was interested in the Hollis BC and Oceanic wasn't even there.

First thing to remember is that Beneath the Sea is not a flea market, it is a showcase for the vendors. There are a few things for sale such as jon lines, tshirts and bags, but not life support equipment like regs and bc's.

Jeff

It was good to meet some of SB people at the booth this year. The event was great and I would say very crowded on Sat. Was wondering if anyone won a doorprize??

... Was wondering if anyone won a doorprize??

Yeah, I won a years membership to the Long Island Divers Association and a t-shirt. I'll never get up there, but it was the thought that counts. And the shirt is pretty cool. When I heard my name announced, I thought for sure that I was going to Australia or the Bahamas. Not quite...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom