Beneath the Sea - Outing opportunity?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwilding

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Anyone interested in going to Beneath The Sea March 26-28?

A bunch of us from the Harrisburg/Lancaster, PA area will be there.

-Frank

i'm interested.
matt- you want to coordinate something?

which convention center is it at?
i don't remember the details.

I'll be there on the 27th but probably eating out with the D2D crowd between the show and the film festival.

mwilding:
Anyone interested in going to Beneath The Sea March 26-28?
I am the Director (well, one of them) for the show, and might be able to get you free passes if you just want to look at the show. Workshops and Seminars will cost you extra, but they are well worth it! Check out the schedule on www.beneaththesea.org

Also, they are always looking for volunteers to help out with running the show. that's a lot of fun and very rewarding, but also a lot of work; if you're interested, http://www.beneaththesea.org/v2/volunteer.html.

I have bad news and good news... I can't get you free tickets.. theer are none made for this year's show (unlike the last one where we could give away free VIP passes)... but, the good news is that I can get you a few discount tickets for showfloor and workshops/seminars... that's a great deal, and the workshops/seminars are usually awesome! (check out the listing on the BTS website).. Also, the Gala "Fish and Famous" event is really good too, but it's an upscale black Tie event and could get expensive... however, you can meet really cool famous people in the industry there. I'll let you know more info as it becomes available.

Back
Top Bottom