Beneath the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is 3 hours enough time to see the show? HELL NO! But then again depends on what you want to see. Friday the floor traffic is not as high and there are the tec seminars. So, that may be enough time to check out a couple of things, see a presentation and grab a cold one at the Tec Party. Saturday, a lot more time, a lot more people. It all depends on what you want to see.

Jeff

Hey Jeff - sound good Temped to get a room so I can check everything out and go to both parties :)

If you do not have hotel accommodations by now I hope you make friends quick:D Last check all local hotels were booked, worth a try however, you never know if you'll find a cancellation.

See ya' there.

Hi all

I'll be there and can't wait to check out all the vendors. I'll be looking for group trips to book.

Anyone going to the TecRec demo Monday? I am really psyched about trying Rebreathers for the first time.

Beck

Just found out about this the other day - O-well I'll give it try who knows - but either way I'll see everyone there :diver:
Whoops also noticed the hotel discount deadline date :(

I can't wait to go...this is my first year going! :D

We could still use one or two people to help with the ScubaBoard booth on Saturday afternoon. Contact Muggsy, HowardE or Mselenaous for info.

PS... can you guys turn the temps up a bit for us Floridians? I guess, I'll bring my Shabka and gloves.

PS... can you guys turn the temps up a bit for us Floridians? I guess, I'll bring my Shabka and gloves.

I wish! It was just 80 degrees on Friday and today we had snow...typical Jersey March...looks like it will be cold through out the weekend.

Just a suggestion... but can we move this back a week??? :D

Back
Top Bottom