Bennigans 4/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eandiver

Contributor
Reaction score
At the request of Narcosis, who is currently on sabatical at an undisclosed location, how about another get together at the Bennigans on Dale Mabry down from Columbus. Friday 4/18, 6pm til they close or git r done gets us tossed out :D

Sound good?

It sounded good until you said Bennigans. They will remember me and it will be ugly I'm sure. I will have to check the schedule but if I can make it I will be there.

this sounds like fun, I will try to make it (I am working in Tampa now so this shouldn't be far from work)

Bennigans Friday 4/18, 6pm. Dancing at Dallas 9:00 pm til they toss me out will most likely be my plan!

ken would need a wig, or maybe a mask, of somekind, have to check with mary we will try to make again, lots of laughs last time....

ken would need a wig, or maybe a mask, of somekind, have to check with mary we will try to make again, lots of laughs last time....

We'll say he has been to re-hab. It works for the movie stars :14:

Man Y'all are rough. I'm never gonna live that down. It's looking a little iffy for me to make it. I'm going to try to get out of work in time but Friday usually run late for me.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom