Bennigans 4/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to be there a bit early because it's my day off and the drive from St.Pete is a bear. Around 4 or 430 I think.

I'm going to be there a bit early because it's my day off and the drive from St.Pete is a bear. Around 4 or 430 I think.

As someone that plays in traffic a lot I got to say that over to Dale Mabry isn't that bad but as soon as you get past it everyone feels thay need to stop and take a break from all that driving so they all stop in the middle of the damn road.

Dale Mabry isn't bad, it's the drive over the Frankenstein into Tampa at that time that takes forever.

I wish I could join you guys this Friday but someone planned this event so that I couldn't go. I will NOT name that person, Narcosis. :rofl3: I know, I'm the red-headed step-child of this group where as GRD is the 'special crazy uncle' everyone likes to pick on! :D

I will get over it real quick when I'm diving with 70ft vis, at 80ft on a wreck off Ft Lauderdale in warmer water (than over here on the west coast). :scubadive :14: Oh, yeah, also enjoying all the sites :love2::gr1: and sounds :rock_band:drummer: and a few :cheers:

Have a great time peeps!! :lotsalove:

Stop over at my building, you can hang out with me until we head over.

I wish I could join you guys this Friday but someone planned this event so that I couldn't go. I will NOT name that person, Narcosis.

Oh man!, I always get blamed for everything!!:shakehead: :D

BTW, don't be so hard on yourself, what you said just isn't true - You don't have red hair :mooner:

BTW, don't be so hard on yourself, what you said just isn't true - You don't have red hair :mooner:

You never know what lies beneath :no

I've calendared this event to make sure everyone knows of this mandatory "meeting" :D

I wish I could join you guys this Friday but someone planned this event so that I couldn't go. I will NOT name that person, Narcosis. :rofl3: I know, I'm the red-headed step-child of this group where as GRD is the 'special crazy uncle' everyone likes to pick on! :D

I will get over it real quick when I'm diving with 70ft vis, at 80ft on a wreck off Ft Lauderdale in warmer water (than over here on the west coast). :scubadive :14: Oh, yeah, also enjoying all the sites :love2::gr1: and sounds :rock_band:drummer: and a few :cheers:

Have a great time peeps!! :lotsalove:

You are aware that taunting is against ToS, aren't you? :mooner:

You are aware that taunting is against ToS, aren't you? :mooner:

No, I didn't know that but had fun doing it!! :rofl3::D Someone have a drink for me and keep a close eye on GRD. :) Post up and let me know what he did this time! :rofl3:

I'm going to be on my best behavior. NOT!!!!!!! I'm shooting for a little jail time this go around. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom