Bentley Marine Video Housings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

austindiver

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have any information on Bentley Marine video Housings? Good, Bad, Indifferent? Know of where I can find specifics about the housings?

TIA

C

I think they have been out of business for several years now. A quick search on google.com reveals no current dealers and their website is not active. Have you had a look at what Rodale's say about the housing when they tested it several years ago?
Do a seach on google/altavista/your favorite seach engine and see if you can find anything. Or check on ebay.

/Mike

Thanks for the reply. I have done all of that. I had a chance to purchase the company and old stock but let it fall through. Was not sure what I would be getting.

Thanks,

C

When did this happen? I just received a quest system at the end of May.:confused:

Please be gentle with me this is my first ever posting on a board. I have had a Quest housing for several years and and a new set of lights & have had many contacts with Dale at Quest. It appears that the company (selling both Quest and Bentley) went belly up a month or so ago. I have tried many things to get a couple of parts I need for my very recently delivered set of lights to no real success. I understand Dale has tried to sell the inventory but I don't know if he has been successful. I believe that the Quest system is a good system, this is just a very competitive business. Any help on the inventory or who owns it would be appreciated.

bill buehler

The entire Quest inventory, along with all rights to use the name, was sold on eBay a few months ago. The Bentley inventory was sold in the same manner with the auction ending about a month ago. I do not know who won either of the auctions.

I believe the eBay user "Queststuff" was the winner of that auction. Get onto eBay, find that user, and drop them an email. Be specifis in what you need to complete.

I am in the process of building my own housing and know how to manipulate some of the parts. If you let me know what it is you need I will see if I can come up with an alternative.

C

Chad@AustinDiver.com

Back
Top Bottom