• Aqualung Titan LX

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Atomic B2

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Atomic Z1

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have heard nothing but positive ratings against the ATX100/200. You may also want to review the Zeagle Flathead VI. This is a similar designed regulator as Zeagle owns Apex (or vise versa.)

In a recent ice dive that I co-ordinated there were several SP regulators that were being used. The water temperature was 30 F and wind chills were extremely cooler.

At about 2-3 inches from the water all the SP regulators started to free-flow. I know through working at a scuba store that these regulators are expensive for both maintenance and parts.

I personally use the Sherwood Maximus set-up. I have 200+ dives on it and the maintenance issue is not an issue. I have never had a free-flow and I dive all year round in both Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, as well as several lakes that freeze over completely.

Dive safe,

:)

dmdoug once bubbled...
... as Zeagle owns Apex (or vise versa.)
Are you sure about this? Apeks is owned by Aqualung. Zeagle sells (or used to sell) regs and BC's that were manufactured by Apeks, but I thought that this was just a supplier/vendor relationship. I could be wrong though.
:snorkel:ScubaRon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom