BEST BC TO Put On when attached to the Tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have had hard time putting on my BC in a boat when the BC is attached to the Tank. I put it on like I was putting on a coat---the left first & then the right next but I can't get the right side on with out help from somebody else. I have an old BC. Do they make BC's now that are easier to put on that all you is click it on somehow?
Try this with the assistance of a buddy. With the straps loosened off have the buddy hold up the tank and BC with you standing in front of him and facing him. Cross your arms and put your right arm into the right BC sleeve hole ( which is on your left) and your left arm into the left BC sleeve hole ( which is on your right). Then just spin around and you'll have your arms in the BC. Your buddy can hold the tank up for a second or two while you shrug it on properly and tighten up all of the straps. Or just put it on while you're sitting at your spot with one shoulder strap undone. Get one arm in its armhole then reach over and grab the shoulder straps on the opposite side get them in place and do up the buckle.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom