Best Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright,
Frank will be Peeeed at me; but what about Saturday? I am really jonesing to go dive Murray this weekend. I didn't get it out of my system last weekend. I know Frank wants to go dive Texoma. Very few people (< 20 ) will dive Texoma. I am still sittin' on the fence about that one.

I would like to go dive Murray though -- especially since I didn't dive last weekend (even though I had all of my gear within 200 ft o' the water). Go figure. Of course, it might still be too cold for you. I'll go figure.

JR

I am still waiting on my son to see if 'we' are car looking Sat.. I have only dove Texoma once on a chilly/windy fall morning....it was fun,,,the Tex-Mex lunch after the dive was better....but I bet there are some spots just waiting for exploring off the shores of Texoma!

Thanks for the input everyone. I'll definitely keep an open eye out for the next outing the Swamp Divers are taking that my mostly warm water gear will allow. Or maybe I just need to make a trip to the shop...

richerso I basically live in downtown Dallas. Just east of it anyway.

Brandon

Brandon,

I live just east of downtown also. (Munger and Gaston more or less) Are you the guy that just moved in next door? :D

The Swampers are a fun bunch but I have to second that warning about Timeliner. :rofl3:

Alright,
Now that I have stuck my foot in my mouth. Uuuhhhmmmm. Tasty. You guys tell me where I should be for diving this weekend.

Alright,
Now that I have stuck my foot in my mouth. Uuuhhhmmmm. Tasty. You guys tell me where I should be for diving this weekend.

I would go to Travis myself for something different and still close enough for a day trip.

Okay, Tex is buying me a car (Jeep actually), and I'm trying to wrap up the new baby prep around the house so I can dive next weekend at Texoma.

Somehow, I knew that you, TexDiveGuy, were going to say Travis.

For some strange reason, and this must be a psychological mind block for me, Travis seems like it must be on the other side of the planet. I don't know why that is. It just is. I can't explain it.

More to the pont at hand, where should I show up on Saturday morn? Somebody tell me. I am so confused. Trust me. I am a confused soul right now.

Somehow, I knew that you, TexDiveGuy, were going to say Travis.

For some strange reason, and this must be a psychological mind block for me, Travis seems like it must be on the other side of the planet. I don't know why that is. It just is. I can't explain it.

More to the pont at hand, where should I show up on Saturday morn? Somebody tell me. I am so confused. Trust me. I am a confused soul right now.

I don't know what to tell you--LOL!!!!! :) (heck Travis is only 3.25 hours from your house)

If my son is not going out Sat. looking....then all I have is to get that Jeep Zzz is after me to buy him, that should not take long....just got to find out what color he wants and did he what it with a free years gas card also. :)

I would love to go this weekend, but we have a six week old daughter at the house (our first) and my wife would probably permanently change the locks if I left her alone on the weekend as well. I'm probably a few weeks away...

As far as water temperature, what will everyone be diving in (just curious) and how quickly do the lakes start warming up to more "reasonable" levels? At least to more reasonable to a guy who doesn't own a drysuit?

lol, no, I'm not your new neighbor ZzzKing, although you have no idea how bad I wish I had just moved. I live right at Ross and Washington in one of the 500 townhouses for sale on the block :(

I don't know what to tell you--LOL!!!!! :) (heck Travis is only 3.25 hours from your house)

If my son is not going out Sat. looking....then all I have is to get that Jeep Zzz is after me to buy him, that should not take long....just got to find out what color he wants and did he what it with a free years gas card also. :)

Although it would be a nice bonus, lack of a years free gas would not necessarily be a deal killer for me. Nice colors include white, silver or dark olive green.

Are you in for Texoma next week? If so, you can just drive it to me then. I'll give you a lift back home afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom