best cozumel concierge dive company

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flounderin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Guys, 3 "vintage" experienced divers looking for the best concierge company that will handle all equipment. We want a safe company, small fast boat, and surface intervals at beach club. We want easy diving, we are on vacation!!
Opinions please:)

In addition to Aldora, I've dove with Blue XTSea and Living Underwater. I recommend any of them. Tres Pelicanos has a strong following here as well.

+1 for Aldora, they are the best in my opinion.

Aldora and Blue XTSea will not manage your wetsuit. Tres Pelicanos will but does not routinely do surface intervals at a beach resort. I have not dove with Living Underwater but have spoke with many that have and they were all very pleased. I think they might just tick all your boxes. @MMM is a regular with them.

Bottom Time Divers checks all of your boxes. An added bonus are long surface intervals at beach clubs.

Look at Liquid Blue. Steel tanks and valet service. We used them our last trip and never had to touch our gear. Steve dropped off our gear at our hotel washed, dried and ready to pack after our last day of diving. Home - Liquid Blue Divers

www.living-underwater.com, I have several hundred dives with them. 3 crew members for 8 divers, among the best boats in Cozumel. Seahorse today
MVI_4270_Moment(3).jpg

Back
Top Bottom