Best Guide Service for BHB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noj3333

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a relatively rare (for me) chance to dive BHB on December 3rd.

I’m not a rich man, but this is a unique opportunity for me, so I’d like to enjoy my dive. With that, is there any local guides that could be recommended? I reached out to Force-E SCUBA, and they charge $125 for a guide. I’m not opposed to that, but if there were any other suggestions, I’d be happy to hear about them too. If Force-E would be the ‘go-to’ shop, then I have no problem paying their rate and having the best dive possible.

Thanks.

There was a Facebook group of blue heron Bridge trolls....

Also check with Pura Vida.

Deleting my post, I see you already called Force E
I reached out to Force-E SCUBA, and they charge $125 for a guide. I’m not opposed to that, but if there were any other suggestions, I’d be happy to hear about them too. If Force-E would be the ‘go-to’ shop, then I have no problem paying their rate and having the best dive possible.

Force-e has excellent guides but that does seem a bit high. I have never dove with her and do not know the cost of her services but @Scuba_Jenny is also often recommended on SB.

When I went back in June 2017, I believe Stuart Scuba charged me $60 for a guide for me and my son. Highly recommend them, dove BHB and a couple of boat dives, and service was great.

Don't forget that towing a dive flag is mandatory. The guide brings one and tows it. That is super nice, especially if you are a photographer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom