Best meal by Restaurant in Cozumel - updated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Best meal in Cozumel is like the 'Best' dive op and will undoubtedly ignite some passion, so I am not going to say I have had the best meal because I am constantly surprised at the depth of field in the great restaurant list in Cozumel.
This weekend I had a great meal of Bangers and Mash at the Pub, always a favorite of mine. Very good custom made natural sausages, some of the best I have ever had. Another night I had their Steak and Ale pie, always great.
At Cielito Lindo on Monday I had a roast pork shank that was truely excellent, not just the meat but the mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables were also great.

Is the burger house still open? I drove around the block 3 times and never saw it. Just went to al pie de carbon.
Walked by on Saturday and they were opening up. I believe they are open Wednesday thru Saturday from 7PM to 10+ PM

I was only down for a couple day and did not get a chance to stop by Los Seras or El pique both have a very good choro bean soup.

(As to the best dive OP, it's my local dive shop, 3P ):wink:

Last edited:
Chief I can't believe you went this long without trying Seras. Dynamite pastor pizza! The only issue is how hot it is there, best to get it to go or get a seat towards the street.

Love the pazole at Otates and like to mix in all the sides that come with it. Also like the mustard fish at La Choza. It may sound strange, but it's not. Think of a thin, semi sweet Dijon sauce. Gringas tacos at Pique. Garlic butter Lionfish at La Perlita

We used to always go to the La Mission on 30, but they've moved and it just doesn't have that same feel as the old location.

PH

Can't decide what's best at El Moro - the fish en papillote, the fish in Veracruz sauce, or the enchiladas in mole. Either way, I need a strong margarita after deciding.

Is the burger house still open? I drove around the block 3 times and never saw it. Just went to al pie de carbon.
It opens at 7:00 p.m. or later. Great burgers and they deliver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom