Best Outfit near Paradise Island (Atlantis) Bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pixiestyx

Registered
Reaction score
Hello :) I hope I am posting this in the correct place. Been lurking for awhile and finally decided to post as I figured you fine folks may be able to help more than randomly combing the interwebs.

I will be traveling to Atlantis on Paradise Island the second week of October and am looking to do a few dives through a reputable outfit. Any suggestions or experiences in this area recently? Thanks in advance for your help!

If you're going to be on Paradise Island, why not go with Stuart Cove. I'm quite sure their bus picks you up there (and I think they may have a boat on Paradise Island as well, but I'm not sure).

Afaik there's still only 3 dive operators on Nassau.

The above mentioned Stuart Cove's. It's a free 45min. shuttle ride to their location from Paradise Island. Stuart Cove?s Scuba Diving Bahamas Nassau Dive Vacations Thrilling Shark Adventure Dive - Hotel Transfers

Bahama Divers is just across the bridge from Paradise Island. (5mins.) They pick up at Atlantis also. At 8:15am - not 7:30. http://www.bahamasdivers.com/diving

Explore Scuba is on Paradise Island - their boat leaves from a marina there. Explore Scuba - Custom Dive Charters in The Bahamas | Explore Scuba Bahamas is the only dive operator located right on Paradise Island, The Bahamas

Go Stuart Cove. They have the shuttle that picks you up from the Atlantis. They also have 2 boats in the Atlantis marina itself that depart on shallow dive trips as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom