best places to eat in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron Quido

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
OK, this is probably covered somewhere but, again, food is important and worth repeating. If I wanted Italian food, I would go to Italy, if I wanted burgers I would go to America, so I am looking for some good regional food or even good mexican food.

Where are the good places to eat that do not front on the plaza or the water front? I have my favorite plaza restaruants but what else is there for dinner that is off the plaza. I will be staying close to the Chedraui but am willing to walk.

Sr Ron Quido

Tres Gatitos 7calle south between 10 and 15 nights only.
La Morania 10 ave south between 3 and 5
Chilangos 30 ave between Moreles and 3 I think.
Last but not least.
Little old Lady across from my house way back on 90 ave ( you would never find her and to far to walk but really good... sorry)

We love Casa Denis just off the southeast corner of the main town square. Casa Denis Cozumel They have a taco stand or a full menu if you want the whole enchilada (sorry). Nothing gourmet, just good food and good service. The seating is mostly outdoors so it's for good weather only.

Try the lionfish at La Perlita. The best tasting fish I've ever had. :drooling:

Any locals backyard!!!

Have to make a visit to Del Sur. The empanadas alone are worth the trip. Will not disappoint. Get a couple of the apple empanadas to go so you can have them with coffee the next morning. mmm..mmm Corner of Calle 3 Sur & Ave 5.

ESPECIAS.

/thread :)

Besides great food, Adrian is an amazing host/person/friend!

Crab roll appetizer is to die for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom