Best turtle dive site in July?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do a Google search for the boat Sandy's Sunday. She is based out of Riviera Beach right down by West Palm and her crew is fantastic. She has some great sites and a nice boat. When I went with her I saw about 3 turtles on the 2 dives we did.

I also recommend Sandy, much more of a personal touch, I just dove with them this past Sunday, we saw 9 turtles on Shark Canyon, couldn't believe how many were actually there, we only saw 3 sharks, maybe they should rename that dive site to Turtle Canyon. Anyway, nice boat, small groups, dive guide is always friendly and the drops are right on! Easy diving with a great group! My wife and I used to dive the other operators, but we've become very fond of how we are treated by the group at Ocean Quest Scuba is the name of the company. here is the website OceanQuest Scuba Have fun West Palm Beach is definetly the place for turtles and overall great diving.

thank you very much i'm looking for all of your informations and i will let you know when i will come to dive. Maybe i'll can dive with one of you! The under water explorer seems to be great!

the last thing is...... where can i sleep?? Im looking for a cheap place (all my money go for dive !!)i think there is no camping there so.... if someone know a cheap place for sleep ??

We stay at the Super 8 in North Palm Beach, they've got a divers rate, and they are in a good neighborhood, about 8 minutes from Riviera Beach Marina, were most of the Palm Beach boats are. Places to eat nearby, not on the beach, but nice clean rooms and pool. Phone number 561-848-2414

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom