best type

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noob2

Registered
Reaction score
hi i was wondering about diving and whitch type of diving is the best (not just basic) in your opinion

thanks mike

I think that just comes down to personal preference, some people love the bright corals and sea life, others love the caves, I love the wrecks. Definetly just personal preference and whatever type of diving you enjoy the most.

It is all up to you but you have to start with the basics as in OW before you can take AOW or any specialty dive courses. Iam fixing to take Nitrox as my next course then AOW and Rescue then take other courses because I want to wreck dive. But it goes back to what type of diving you want to do.

Frequent

As a recreational training progression AOW, Nitrox and Rescue will put you in a good place.

Pete

spectrum:

My thoughts exactly no matter what kind it is, even bathtub diving:D

Why, the next type that I will be doing is always the best. Just as my favorite place to dive will always be the next place I am going to.

Which diving is best?

Any dive in which the water is over my head, I am breathing air at a pressure greater than 1 atmosphere, the visibility is further than the glass of my mask is from my nose, I am in the water with good friends and I return to the surface without incident, injury or trouble for me or any of my dive partners.

I am as happy in 20' of water watching Garibaldiat Avalon Dive Park as I am exploring the Ruby E as I am diving in tropical waters.

Although I have less than 50 dives, I cannot imagine ever getting so sanguine about diving that I don't want to do a particular sort of diving.

Back
Top Bottom