Best way to pack up Perdix AI in its case?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What have people found to be the best way to pack this little gem up in its jewel box? Do people just throw it in there any which way and take off?

A layer of stiff-ish foam (scrounged from Dad's basement) on the inside bottom and top of "case" makes me feel blither about things.

Last edited:
Mine has never been back in the case. It’s so well built that it puts dents in dive boats!
Same here. I don’t think mine has been back in its case in over 100 dives.

Mine doesn't go in its case. I have a Trilobite on the strap, which makes it not fit in the case. I put it in one of those padded drawstring bags from DGX. Works well enough. It gets transported in my reg case.

20180630_223703.jpg

Mine is on bungee, so original straps are just "in case", put on top of one another and they seem to fill up the case quite nicely. During dive trips, I just keep it in my mask box together with my mask.

Last edited:
Mine doesn't go in its case. I have a Trilobite on the strap, which makes it not fit in the case. I put it in one of those padded drawstring bags from DGX. Works well enough. It gets transported in my reg case.

Didn't you quit diving ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom