Better late than never

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D'oh! Fixed now; thanks. That'll teach me to hit "paste" and then not check if it worked. Well, maybe... :D

Don't be silly. You learned nothing. I still have :doh: moments like that all day :D. Off to look at your pictures now.

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

Awesome pics of the turtles. I'm there next week and REALLY hope to see some as I have not been up close and personal with any turtles :)

Here are our UW pix from last May, including the "What IS this thing?!?!?" thing.

Cozumel 08-Underwater - a set on Flickr

GREAT pics Gordon. The blue fish with the flourescent spots is a Yellow Tailed Damsel I believe. The Cathedral is one of my favorite dives. Nice pics there, thank you. And I hope you like your Cressi Big Eyes as much as I do. Great mask imo.

very nice pics! looking forward to my first trip to coz in May!

Thanks for sharing your dives. I love the pics of the swimthroughs where you can see the blue throught the hole. I really love swimthroughs the most.

Thanks for sharing Gordon, can't wait to see some of those things later this week.

Brian

Gordon, The Queen Angel on Yucab is very nice, good eye. Also, thanks for the "Gods Rays" shot. Very neat. Sue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom