Beuchat Y valve (3/4")

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sprange

Reaction score
I'm looking for one or two...must have burstdiscs (some versions sold in Europe apparently do not have them). Thanks for looking.

what do they look like? I have a few yoke Y-valves, think they might be sherwood brand?

Their prominent features were two dip tubes (so essentially two independent valves) and DIN with yoke inserts. If any other valve has these features I'm game.

Sorry mine are yoke and one dip tube.

Thanks for the photo, Tortuga. When I briefly owned one I never noticed the burstdisc...

I would love to find some like in the pictures. If anyone has 4 of them laying around I am interested too.

I don't think they make the Beuchat ones any more... I have one which I bought here on SB from Seraphimx, you could PM him and ask where he got them

123scuba.com were selling them a few years ago, not sure if they still do, but you could ask them as well. $100 seems to be the going price, if you can find one

Total Diving (dot com) in Montreal is a Beuchat reseller, try asking them.

Funny on how it would ship from Montreal to China - usually it's the other way around.

Some of my gear is Beuchat (instead of Legend!!!) like my octo & reg. They're high quality; you just can't get them serviced / parts as easy as Legend.

I talked to Beuchat Canada--apparently they might make another production run -sometime-, but no idea when/if that will happen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom