Beware, Venice, Sea Nettle/Medusa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I dont have a skin, just a full 3mm suit, but since IM allergic to so many things, I dont have a clue how I d react to a jellyfish. Better not risk a bad situation lol. So who wants to hook up for a movie?? Xfiles or mummy!!

Thanks Guys - and Gals. That being the case, I guess we'll hafta wait until better times. Vis sucked too, eh? That's worth not driving up there and learning first hand. Thank you all again - we were gonna head up that way early tomorrow morning.

My wife and I were about to setup and jump in at Venice last weekend and a diver was dumping his gear in his truck with bleeding welts all over his legs. Screw that....we packed up the car and left. No thanks. They are starting to show at Bradenton beach now. Looks like Largo or bust now. Screw the Gulf. I do 4 dives a week here and have no intentions of getting in here for awhile. Not many in the water here yesterday at Bradenton. This sucks. Too hot for a full suit hood and gloves. Besides, weather report for tonight and tomorrow is west winds at 15 mph and gusting. This is driving them closer to shore. My instructor has cancelled all dives at spanish rocks for tomorrow due to deteriorating conditions. Said it was getting very rough. Figures. Should have gotten HBO

Yeah we going to the movies to see Xfiles since they calling for nasty rain and
the jellies ruined it. Oh well. All else fails we can go take over a restaurant lol.

so are you going to give it a try Cig? i was waiting to see what kind of reports came back today...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom