Bhb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDean59

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I hope to dive BHB on the evening of August 10th. Is anyone planning to be there around that time? I'd love to get some pointers from people that have dove this site before.

See the BHB Trolls thread here. And see on Facebook, Blue Heron Bridge Dive Club; for many tips!

and you can check in with Under the Bridge Watersport right there at the bridge. They also are great for gear rentals.
Do they actually rent tanks and dive flags, for example? I had a look at the closest thing I could find to their website (jupiteroutdoorcenter) and there was only info on snorkel gear rentals. (It's Saturday today so I don't want to call them as I'm sure they're very busy.)

You might find more info calling Stuart Scuba as they also operate Under the Bridge Scuba. They do have tanks and I would assume flags as both are needed to dive the bridge.

Also, Force E Scuba on Blue Heron west of the bridge; and Pura Vida east of the bridge behind the gas station have all that you need.

Do they actually rent tanks and dive flags, for example? I had a look at the closest thing I could find to their website (jupiteroutdoorcenter) and there was only info on snorkel gear rentals. (It's Saturday today so I don't want to call them as I'm sure they're very busy.)

Under the Bridge Watersports rents tanks, flags, everything. They are the second location of Stuart Scuba (Stuart Scuba - Home). Great people and very helpful.

Thanks for the added info, guys! I'm leaning towards Force-E as they have DIN tanks, but they don't post dive flags as rentals on their website. I'll call on Monday when it's slow for more info. If not, I'll follow up with Stuart Scuba. Oddly, they didn't turn up when I googled Under the Bridge earlier...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom