Big Tanks in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOODMAN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know I researched this some time ago, but I have no current information, so here goes... Who is currently using the 120 cf tanks in Cozumel? I know about Aldora and Living Underwater, but I thought there was someone else as well? Anybody have any current info for me? Woody (the airhog)

Most any op can get an AL100. They cost a little more because the op has to rent the tank.

Never saw a shop that didn't charge more for a 100, but they are available. Steel tanks are even harder to find. Try the tech shops like Deep Exposure. Great outfit.

DWM no extra charge for 100's.

Lots of offers for AL100s....
But to the original question... I think you'll find that Aldora and LU are the only shops supplying HP120s. Gotta love the big tanks. :D

Again, I am looking for 120 tanks. I would prefer the 130 if I could get it, but the last time I was able to use one of these, I actually partially paid for the tank and had it sent to the liveaboard operator that I was going to use. They paid the rest, and now they have a BIG tank available for all. Worked out great for all concerned. But now we are in Mexico, and I can't pull that stunt here. So, I look for what is available. Woody

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom