Bigger drycore socks with fusion boot upgrade?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Indy Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am going to send my suit (tech ltd) in for the Drycore sock upgrade so it can be used with the new fusion removable boots. The suit is actually my son's and is a size SM/MED. It still fits him fine, but his feet have grown to a size 10.5 (US) and don't really fit comfortably in the socks anymore. Since the upgrade puts on a new sock, is it possible to put the sock from a larger size suit on his SM/MED suit to give his foot more room?

I had this done to my suit through Dive Right In Scuba and I believe they requested my boot size in order to get the proper sock liner size. My boot size ended up being an 11 and there was plenty of room in the liner sock for my thick socks.

I had this done to my suit through Dive Right In Scuba and I believe they requested my boot size in order to get the proper sock liner size. My boot size ended up being an 11 and there was plenty of room in the liner sock for my thick socks.

Thanks. I'll drop Mike an email.

Back
Top Bottom