Bilateral digit soreness = DCI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finally got a chance to see the doc regarding my finger discomfort, which has substantially subsided with time.
His dx was extensor tendonitis and he felt that it was not related to any sort of decompression problems, just like you all said.

Thanks for the input. :)

Good to hear you made it out Doc, I'm sure some of your buddies werent so lucky.
:tribute:

DocVikingo once bubbled...
Ex 101st here.
Will 10 PARA do?

(Thankfully I managed to avoid a real war.)

Will 10 PARA do?

PS: Ex 101st here.

Army Airborne course, Stay Alert - Stay Alive!!

DEEP SEA!!

I was tricked!

I thought I would do quite a bit of parachuting but sadly it is not top of the army's list of priorities.

No wonder we have to help out you limey blokes in those major jams. To keep our jump pay we had to jump at least once a month, but many did so more often. I frequently volunteered for extra.

The big fun was if your company or battalion made the best readiness scores of the month. During good weather, they'd throw a barbecue & have trucks full of chutes & a couple of choppers on site. None of the usual BS, just keep grabbing chutes & hopping on until you were too fatigued to jump anymore. Lord, but I did used to enjoy that.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom