Birthday Fairy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I stopped in at Discover Diving today. I was asked to relay a message.

Heather, the Birthday Fairy was at DD and left a Suunto SK-7 for you!!

Happy Birthday!! :D

This is pretty cool!!

Hey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

What no cake???

The birthday fairy informs me that the actual date (being Heather's to reveal if she chooses) isn't for appoximately a couple of weeks yet.

That's still a pretty cool birthday gift.

After the horrible week I've benn having this is a welcome surprise!!! Now I have to figure out how to get to DD. Rick, if you need a ride out let me know!! Now I've got a good excuse to go there.

Thanks Mr. Fairy.... whoever he is! And yes my birthday isn't for 2 more weeks. But we can celebrate now!! I need it!

Sorry to hear that you're having a bad week!!

Cheer up!! ..............please??:D

WE can take a ride out whenever you like. Deb and I went and hung out for a few hrs Saturday. It's tough wanting to help and being crippled though!!eyebrow

Rick,
My best friend died last week and her funeral was this weekend. My nephews wife had a baby(a great grand baby!) the same day as the funeral, and he has a really had heart issue and may not live. Anything else anyone wanna throw something at me?

I trip to DD would be a good distraction right now.

........But you're not going through it alone. There are some of us that love and care for you, and you're in our thoughts and prayers!!!:D

Please feel free to call anytime if you need someone to talk to!!

So........when would you like to go to DD??

Lets pick a day this week that the weather looks good. Maybe I can get the hybrid too. I'm free any evening.

Thanks for everything else Rick... means a lot to me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom