Black Friday is gone....Hello Cyber Monday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are there no more cyber monday specials? I was going to place the order, but then got caught in a meeting, and now the special thing on the home page is not listing anything and the cyber monday page on the site is blank. :(

Bob

Are there no more cyber monday specials? I was going to place the order, but then got caught in a meeting, and now the special thing on the home page is not listing anything and the cyber monday page on the site is blank. :(

Bob

Good talking to you Bob :wink: Funny stuff eh:rofl3:

Bob

Good talking to you Bob :wink: Funny stuff eh:rofl3:

:huh: I don't see anything on your page - a black square with a white "wait wheel" churning.

Attachments

• DRIS Cyber Monday.JPG
    DRIS Cyber Monday.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 126
:huh: I don't see anything on your page - a black square with a white "wait wheel" churning.

Some of the bigger online guys complained to a few of our manufacturers about the sale.....long story short...they spend a lot more money than we do and basically tell some of these companies how to run their businesses. Instead of arguing and making it very difficult, we just canceled the promo :no:

PM or call us if you need something :wink:

There is a black screen as I haven't had a chance to put anything back in there yet...all the purchases you guys made are keeping us extremely busy :)

Some of the bigger online guys complained to a few of our manufacturers about the sale.....long story short...they spend a lot more money than we do and basically tell some of these companies how to run their businesses. Instead of arguing and making it very difficult, we just canceled the promo :no:

PM or call us if you need something :wink:

There is a black screen as I haven't had a chance to put anything back in there yet...all the purchases you guys made are keeping us extremely busy :)

I've spent a freaking 'nuff, thank you!!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I kinda feel sorry for those small minded big companies. They should know they cant keep a good company down..

Good to talk to you and thank you for all the help!! And the great deals!!

I thought I missed out on the black friday dry suit pricing. Today I see the suit I want at the Black Friday price. So I jumped on it, don't want to miss out on it again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom