Blackbeard's Cruises offers shark dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

video, all I can say is AWESOME! I'm going to try and get a email over to my buddy and have him check out those two shark pictures and your album, If that doesn't light a fire nothing will. So Cool, Thanks for sharing. Roger

cindy0519:
Hmmm...never had a problem with "inviting" people to look at this before. I sent the link to everyone on our boat and they were able to download and save the video without a membership.

Let's try this ...

http://www.imagestation.com/album/p...364882&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

Hopefully this will work. You shouldn't have to have a membership to veiw these. I dont know of any other way to share the video ...unless you want to PM me with your email address and I will try it that way.

If you guys are into sharks, like I am, you have got to dive S. Africa... The diving there is awesome albeit on the cool side. I went out with Michel Rutzen of Shark Diving Unlimited. He is the guy that has been on the cover of National Geograpic with his hand on the nose of a Great White....

Check out his website at www.sharkdivingunlimited.com for some incredible pictures!

Well, if the link to Cindy's won't work, try this one...
and this one.
Rick

That turtle is awesome!

Here is some pics and footage of my recent Blackbeard trip (Feb 5-11)

IMG_9900.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0044.JPG
PICT0136.JPG

IMG_2775.JPG
IMG_9877.JPG

Shark Encounter - 530k
Bull Run - Shark Feed - 3.2MB

SPARKY,

Great to hear from you good to here your still dropping Chumsicles from the Dinghy I'll be back 2 more times this year.

Tom Roberts

I guess I'll cross Blackbeards off my list of potential future dives.

Dr. Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom