Blue Flags On Webboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damien369

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have noticed that throughout the day more times than not many of the red flags (that you can post to) are replaced with blue flags (can't post). It seems that at random times I am unable to post to 90% of the forums. But then other times I can post to everyhting. Is this me or everyone?

Thanks

I'm assuming you're talking about the flags on each forum on the main page?

If that is what you are talking about, you should be able to post to any of the forums at any time. The flag colors just indicate that there are (red) or aren't (blue) any new posts since the last time you visited.

You can post to anything that does not have a lock icon on it! :D

MtnDiver:
I'm assuming you're talking about the flags on each forum on the main page?

If that is what you are talking about, you should be able to post to any of the forums at any time. The flag colors just indicate that there are (red) or aren't (blue) any new posts since the last time you visited.

I get it now...I must have tried to post on a couple of locked and blue flagged forums and got the idea that...never mind (here's my sign)...thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom