Blue Gold Cleaner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAVDVR93538

NSS-CDS Cave Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is to share a small discovery I made today. I was looking for some Blue Gold Cleaner and the least expensive that I found was at Dip 'N Dive.
After "new customer" discount and free shipping for orders over $50
I bought a gallon for $61.00 minus 15% and free shipping, total $52.66
Has anyone found it cheaper?
I thought I'd share this.
Thanks

That's a great price.

I thought so, it is $25-$30 a quart in some places

why is this in the EDGE area?

good price BTW....

why is this in the EDGE area?

good price BTW....

For my classmates that recently finished the HOG clas and might be shopping around for this product.
Actually, I am now a sub distributor of this product. They don't have anyone in the chicago area so I'm it.
Thanks
As I am new to this forum and the proper places for things, somethings are obvious and some are not.
Where would the correct place to offer/market my distributor status for this product. That way I don't make another mistake.
Thanks for the help

Last edited:
For my classmates that recently finished the HOG clas and might be shopping around for this product.
Actually, I am now a sub distributor of this product. They don't have anyone in the chicago area so I'm it.
Thanks
As I am new to this forum and the proper places for things, somethings are obvious and some are not.
Where would the correct place to offer/market my distributor status for this product. That way I don't make another mistake.
Thanks for the help

no big deal, maybe in the hog tech area would have been better, or the DIY area on the bigger forum...?

If you'd like it moved just say where. :D

$42 per gallon through A.N.D.I.

I sell it now for $35/gal. But I appreciate the link

Back
Top Bottom