Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,
Anyone diving the bridge this weekend? I'm still looking for a buddy. Thanks,
Tim

I'll be back down this weekend. Plan to dive Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. PM if you like.

---------- Post added December 18th, 2012 at 06:36 AM ----------

Tim - Try posting this on the Blue Heron Bridge Dive Club page on FB, too. (You know I'd go w/ you but a girl's got to know her limitations ...)

Happy Diving!
jet

Marathon training getting in the way? :D

I'll be back down this weekend. Plan to dive Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. PM if you like.

---------- Post added December 18th, 2012 at 06:36 AM ----------

Marathon training getting in the way? :D

Yes ... schedule calls for 20 miles on Saturday. I'm completely intimidated. I told Jenny I was crazy and she responded "Of course you are, you're a diver!"

Hello, May I join you guys if you dive the bridge on Sunday? are you going for the late afternoon high tide or wee hours of the morning (not sure if the park is even open that early; new to the forum, will read back, suspect this topic has been canvassed...)? Joy

Stopped by the bridge today and got a couple reports from the divers that the diving was very nice.
Seems the viz has improved considerably with the weather having calmed down a bit. Did not get a temp
report but imagine still running at 77 to 78 degrees with our temps remaining fairly warm for the time being
anyway.

Cold front coming through Friday night. I wonder if this will be the beginning of the lowering of the water temps. I dove Tuesday at the bridge and still had a solid 79F.

I had a cancellation today that gave me the very-last-minute opportunity to catch this afternoon's high tide. I have good news for those of you planning to dive this weekend. Clear blue water, vis 25-30 ft. Water temp 79, although it felt colder. Still lots of eagle rays around. As usual I spent my entire dive in the same 25 sq ft with my nose buried in the sand.

12 20 12 2.jpg12 20 12 3.jpg12 20 12 4.jpg12 20 12 5.jpg12 20 12 6.jpg

Yep, it was an easy 30 ft viz on the east side to start the dive and a very nice blue. I showed 79 degrees as well.
Saw one eagle ray and the other usual suspects and had a good dive. Stayed south of the small bridge and explored
some areas a bit farther south than usual. A good day at the bridge !

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom