Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any conditions reports from the last couple of days? Thinking about diving the bridge tomorrow morning...

Can't comment on the bridge since I've been absent since August but dove Ft Lauderdale yesterday and it was a solid 72 degrees so dependent on your cold tolerance (aka: mine=none) dress warm.
John

I saw 76deg on pura vida's FB page today. also they put up a video that showed pretty decent vis 20+

The water is clear.

Scubaboard lost several days of data--so this and other threads skipped from 12-21 to several days later. Note from Howard at the top of the thread.

Dang! Those were some of my finest posts ever. :D

Wouldn't know where the top of the thread would even be found. . .

Yep, viz has been very acceptable. Night dive wednesday very good, morning dive thursday very good, morning dive friday
still good ! I've been recording some lower temperatures than expected. I believe the temperatures in the shallow water early
in morning is actually a bit lower than in the twenty foot range. While checking throughout the dive I showed 75 degrees but computer
recorded a low of 71 but really believe this is a low temp in the shallow water early on. Lots of eagle ray out and about on thursday and
some on friday. Viz a pretty consistent 20-25 ft over past three days.

Were heading that way (east coast) tomorrow to spend a few days at the bridge and LBTS.........Yippeeeeeee!

Diving on the west coast (Venice) is non existent with the storms and red tide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom