Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maribi and I will be at the bridge tomorrow, any of the other regulars here going? I know, it's a weekend and will be crammed with students, but it is the only day we are free . . .

Conditions were beautiful at the bridge today! The sun was shining, water temperature was 73 degrees and the vis was 30ft. We even had a loggerhead turtle! The turtle looked a little unhealthy, so two men caught the turtle to take it to the Marine Life Center. Hopefully it will be fit to release after a little TLC.

I think that's turtle's been around a while and is lost. Hopefully the men who grabbed the turtle knew what they were doing and didn't do more harm...

Hi all,

Thinking about coming down and diving 1-18/19/20th. Looks like high tide is noonish. If anyone is interested in buddying with me, send me a pm (mntlblok? hint hint!)

I am pretty much interested in Macro photography, and would happily buddy with someone that knows some of the special spots!

I would also be interested in Datura Ave, as well as night dives in either spot.

My local buddy and I are planning to dive the bridge Thurs, Fri, Sat that weekend. Macro is be what we do. He's just finally getting a box for his digital rebel and bragging about how much better his 100mm will be than my 60. Yer certainly welcome to join either of us. I "occasionally" run across him under water. (He doesn't bring enough air with him).

And, as to there being a loggerhead at the bridge, I'll attach a pic from a few weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_9710jb.jpg
    IMG_9710jb.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 243
My local buddy and I are planning to dive the bridge Thurs, Fri, Sat that weekend. Macro is be what we do. He's just finally getting a box for his digital rebel and bragging about how much better his 100mm will be than my 60. Yer certainly welcome to join either of us. I "occasionally" run across him under water. (He doesn't bring enough air with him).

And, as to there being a loggerhead at the bridge, I'll attach a pic from a few weeks ago.

Very cool, I am stoked about going now! I will ping you with contact info. I can do 120 minutes without much effort. I will be driving down Thursday. Any interest in Datura for a twilight dive weather permitting?

Was it swimming with the whale shark?

Notkidding! Jeff nelson saw it too

really? Was the mermaid there too? I heard rumors they all hang together...

We've decided last minute to dive the bridge today! See you all there!

Decided to go today after hearing about the great conditions all week. Well the vis wasn't very good but I almost dropped right on top of these guys! 74 deg

Thanks to the guys who helped me w/my semi-dry and the one who pointed out this seahorse!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom