Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a recent viz report?

Sandra is there now....I will have one from her around noon :)
I think Reef Photo has a big group out there now...I think Sandra said Judy (or Linda...I was doing something while she was talking) will be guiding them ...

Good to see this thread back

Adding a needed item, Port of Palm Beach tide tables. This stations is the closest to BHB. Make sure you change the date at the bottom and hit the submit button to see info on the day you are going to dive. This is pretty accurate, and you generally want to be in the water at least an hour before high tide. if you can stay down longer, simply subtract that time from high tide and you will be in a pretty good range.
PORT OF WEST PALM BEACH 8722588 Tidal Data Daily View

did the east side this morning. On the snorkel trail 5-8' vis. under the boat docks and just south of the small bridge, 3-4' milky murk. Almost not doable. 73-74*.

Thanks for the vis report. thinking that going this weekend might not be such a great idea.

Thanks for the vis report. thinking that going this weekend might not be such a great idea.

Wow, will second that!
Was thinking of trying Sunday so maybe a brave soul will post Sat. conditions.
Great to have the thread back up, thanks to those involved.:D
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom