Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ha!
clearly you missed the PADI inept diver underwater communication course (IDUWC)...
if you had, you would know the howdy wave as you destroy another's divers imaging as well as their outed critter/subject's habitat, is the highest form of inept diver kudos.
Cryptic sand drawing is an advanced course akin to cave drawing, by this point my half hour investment of creeping up by inches to capture a rare subject interactions is now rendered moot by the errant fin kick to show me the rare yellowy starfish thingeee:
having been guilty of calling my buddy away from something extravagant for the mundane is you have a signal sound device USE I, maybe I would like to see it to.......
look forward to seeing your pictures of any sole you saw, have a couple unusual ones left on my hit list!!!!!l
Last dive I physically moved an remora like snorkeler to get time on a shy subject.
No malicious intent just youthful impatience!
The wave off was insufficient but the relocation by fins was unmistakable. Lol!
John:D

Some of those diver stayed over for the dive yesterday. We had several groups going for their sand diver cert as well as UWBC.. underwater bicycling cert minus the bicycle of course. What's with all the arm waving and out of control legs? Sometimes viz dropped to zero due to these folks. One diver who managed to tangle himself in our flag line didn't know what the "stop" hand signal meant. And again, where are these folks being trained?

Some of those diver stayed over for the dive yesterday. We had several groups going for their sand diver cert as well as UWBC.. underwater bicycling cert minus the bicycle of course. What's with all the arm waving and out of control legs? Sometimes viz dropped to zero due to these folks. One diver who managed to tangle himself in our flag line didn't know what the "stop" hand signal meant. And again, where are these folks being trained?
:gas::gas:

:D :D

I really want a t shirt. :) Sometime I really want to try a night dive there. It is definitely worth the drive over. I'd like to camp and I think there's a state park not too far from there !

Force E down the street has a BHB tshirt now, also the Troll shirt is available from cafepress online--my wife just ordered one and the shipping for 1 T was $6.50, brutal shipping!! The closest state park on Singer Is., McArthur State Park does not have camping AFAIK, but Johnathan Dickenson State Park north of the bridge on US 1, has lots of camping. It is about 15 miles north just across the Martin County line.

A night dive is coming up soon sponsored by Force E--Riviera Beach--call them. Pura Vida Dive may be doing one too..........

How are the moon jellies? I know someone who cut their dive short on Saturday due to a bad sting.

We saw a number of moons Monday, but no concentration of'em.....Going again today and hope the viz is better. Yesterday 10-12 ft. Maybe we'll see more moons if we can see better. It was green when we got in as well about an hour before hi tide..........weird!!

I didn't see any moon jellies on Sunday. Just a few of those other ones that don't sting and when you swim into them is like being smacked with jelly.

I didn't see any moon jellies on Sunday. Just a few of those other ones that don't sting and when you swim into them is like being smacked with jelly.

We are thinking about a day trip tomorrow. How has the viz been?
Thnx

Oh, the coolest thing was some sort of sole- black with white stripes.. Will post photos soon..[/QUOTE]

The suspense is killing me!:D

yeah, yeah.. hoping to get to it tonight..

no moss under my feet..:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom