Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, yeah.. hoping to get to it tonight..
no moss under my feet..:wink:

In Jenny's defense (if I am reading the report correctly) you had THREE hatch outs last night?

Jenny doing her part to save baby turtles ...

only one that I witnessed.. but many more in other zones.. and 3 nests we missed that I did reports on.. Kraken was good at 12:30 this morning. :wink:

Another great day at the bridge!
WestPalmAugust2013IMG_0241a-XL.jpg

WestPalmAugust2013IMG_0248a-XL.jpg

WestPalmAugust2013IMG_0260a-XL.jpg

Oh, the coolest thing was some sort of sole- black with white stripes.. Will post photos soon..

The suspense is killing me!:D[/QUOTE]
Suspense no more!
1175387_10151574924313531_900830146_n.jpg
from mouth to tail tip about 4"

---------- Post added August 13th, 2013 at 09:44 PM ----------

Looking through my photos I have a bunch of unidentified nudis/slugs/egg casings. Who is a good person to get ID info?

The 2 of these I've seen in the last week--the only 2 I've seen--seemed on death's door--they would not move much, now and then flopping about a bit as though on land...........

I agree.. I tried to swish some of the sand off its back, and it moved away, but not much.. lethargic.

Debersole, beautiful photos

The 2 of these I've seen in the last week--the only 2 I've seen--seemed on death's door--they would not move much, now and then flopping about a bit as though on land...........

Okay, jimw give credit where credit is due. I found this guy on the East side close to the span. I waved you over to have a look at him. Great looking guy. Something I hadn't seen before. I guess I have to check my pics as I took pics of him but haven't downloaded them yet. Been too busy going diving. lol And yet another dive today with you & treasurecoast diver. I can't get enough of this place!

The find of the day has to go to Jeff Nelson awesome instructor at FE. He did a video of a froggie doing a walkabout out in the open on white sand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom