Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...having to work sucks, (but beats the alternative.:D)

Wonderful Friday dive...warm water and best viz in ages! I dove the east side and must say there are lots of great critters there if you look for them. Saw this nice mantis shrimp and lots of blue gobies and upside down jellies.
View attachment 103606

Going to be back on Monday to reconfigure my BP/W for up coming drysuit season. :eyebrow:

Yeah...I'm thinking about my 3mil for November. :)

Why Kevin you little sneaky snake. Been diving the last four days and not a peep! Hope you've seen lots of cool stuff, in spite of the jellies.

Have gotten the sense that this forum wasn't really paid much attention, so kinda stopped going to so much trouble. Been playing around a little with an online underwater photo contest, instead. Been meaning to get over to wetpixel and see about some of their fora. Getting harder and harder to find new and exciting stuff at the bridge now that I've divven it so much. Still seem to manage at least one or two cool, new things each dive, though. *Did* run across a little dully-colored seahorse right out in the open off the west entry beach area a couple of days ago. Sorry about that work thing. Looks like I'll even be doing a bit more of that than usual, myself.:(

Kevin IMG_6725wa.jpgIMG_6992wa2.jpgIMG_7045wa.jpgIMG_7781wa.jpgsea robin .jpgIMG_7601wa.jpg

Have gotten the sense that this forum wasn't really paid much attention, so kinda stopped going to so much trouble. Been playing around a little with an online underwater photo contest, instead. Been meaning to get over to wetpixel and see about some of their fora. Getting harder and harder to find new and exciting stuff at the bridge now that I've divven it so much. Still seem to manage at least one or two cool, new things each dive, though. *Did* run across a little dully-colored seahorse right out in the open off the west entry beach area a couple of days ago. Sorry about that work thing. Looks like I'll even be doing a bit more of that than usual, myself.:(

KevinView attachment 103686View attachment 103687View attachment 103688View attachment 103689View attachment 103690View attachment 103691
Kevin,
I really think you have taken all the possible photos there are at BHB or elsewhere for that matter. It is time for you to retire and donate your camera gear to some crusty-looking hardcore dude. :eyebrow:

divedivadm and 2 other women did a self described "chick dive" at BHB yesterday, she reports sucky viz, but then she IS the diva!!

divedivadm and 2 other women did a self described "chick dive" at BHB yesterday, she reports sucky viz, but then she IS the diva!!

Thanks Jim. Is there a "currant" jelly report? I'm planning to be there several times over the next week or so. Right now looking like Fri afternoon, Monday night dive and Wednesday morning.

(how was Bonaire btw? welcome back!)

Thanks Jim. Is there a "currant" jelly report? I'm planning to be there several times over the next week or so. Right now looking like Fri afternoon, Monday night dive and Wednesday morning.

(how was Bonaire btw? welcome back!)
Well Jet there are some moonjellies but not nearly as bad as a month ago...I saw a bunch at the tide change on the east side on Monday the 19th.I'll help with the zipper if you wish! :eyebrow: Yes, I'm just that nice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom