Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me.. I was the photographer. :)

Thinking about diving sat morning or evening. Do people think the vis will rebound as fast as it did last week?

Thanks to the info, provided by all of you guys, we had a couple of great stints as our first experience at BHB ...

PICT0024aa.jpg PICT0092aa.jpg

More to come ...

Did you dive this morning--Thursday? What was the viz and water temperature? Several of us are itchin' to go........

We did our last one on Tue, spent about a 1/2 hour with a very friendly Striped Burrfish; almost went today, but I'm a warm-water wuss, so in light of the 'cold' weather ...

Thinking hard about tomorrow(probably gonna pick up a top at Force E on the way), ... what are the conditions usually like, halfway between LT and HT??

We did our last one on Tue, spent about a 1/2 hour with a very friendly Striped Burrfish; almost went today, but I'm a warm-water wuss, so in light of the 'cold' weather ...

Thinking hard about tomorrow(probably gonna pick up a top at Force E on the way), ... what are the conditions usually like, halfway between LT and HT??

Friday morning hi tide is 6:22am--so, I see why you're thinkin' between Hi and Low. It can be pretty good viz south off the beach. Call ForceE in the morning and ask what info they have--someone may be in there by 8-9am who dove BHB in the early am...........They open at 8am I think tomorrow.

Might go for mid afternoon, around 3. Hopefully, the past two days didn't knock down the water temp too much.

Force E Riviera just said the BHB viz yesterday was about 10 ft and that no one came in today that dove BHB this morning.

Draaag, ... well, the sun just popped out, and knowing myself, my dumb ass is probably gonna go up there, no matter what ...

Thx for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom