Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Force E Riviera just said the BHB viz yesterday was about 10 ft and that no one came in today that dove BHB this morning.

Late Saturday is a night dive, I haven't done a night dive in 10ft of viz. It doesn't sound like very much fun. I did my OW in 10 ft of viz, I never even saw the bridge and we were right in front of it doing our skills. If it's 10 ft viz tomorrow night, are you guys going to skip the dive? I'll be there if you say you're diving, but completely understand if you say forget it.

Late Saturday is a night dive, I haven't done a night dive in 10ft of viz. It doesn't sound like very much fun. I did my OW in 10 ft of viz, I never even saw the bridge and we were right in front of it doing our skills. If it's 10 ft viz tomorrow night, are you guys going to skip the dive? I'll be there if you say you're diving, but completely understand if you say forget it.

My last bhb dive was Monday. On sat it was reported on here viz was 1 foot. Monday i had 20+. I am giving up predicting. I plan on Sun night and hope for the best. :)

We probably won't go, but it IS possible. I will check with Force E again in the morning if I haven't seen any reports here. Hi tide Sat. morning is 7:06am, so someone will probably go.

Our dive buddy David reported on Facebook that the viz this morning at BHB was 20 ft and the water temp 79F.

Heads UP, Mr Chen!!

Is a shop doing a Sunday night dive this weekend? I thought so but can't find who but looks like force e and pura visa are both doing one tonight so little confused.

Here are a few pics from today:

jpeg-1556.jpg jpeg-1567.jpg jpeg-1527.jpg jpeg-1545.jpg

nice pics!

Just a reminder, next weekend high tide is just before noon. The trolls are gathering for a pot luck meet n greet after the dive at the pavillion and grassy area near the bathrooms on the west side. Bring a dish to share. No alcohol, so mur and reeb must be discreetly shared. :wink: Look for the thread for more info..

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom