Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they call it a multi-legged, skinny banded, blue-thingie of the floridia variety... or at least that was its previous name...

Or is that MB's name?

I think he forgot very tiny, multi-legged, skinny banded, blue-thingie of the floridia variety....
May make the Friday night dive, will see how week pans out.
John

For those who are patrons of Stuart Scuba, they are hosting the night dive this Friday as well and are cooking up a post dive BBQ at the park. Be sure to call and let them know if you are coming. It's a semi-potluck as they will be providing the burgers, dogs, etc, but they'd like the divers to bring additional dishes.

See you Friday!

Uber awesome scuba mom and dad, are you guys going to be there?

For those who are patrons of Stuart Scuba, they are hosting the night dive this Friday as well and are cooking up a post dive BBQ at the park. Be sure to call and let them know if you are coming. It's a semi-potluck as they will be providing the burgers, dogs, etc, but they'd like the divers to bring additional dishes.
See you Friday!

Uber awesome scuba mom and dad, are you guys going to be there?

Lol. Your scuba mom & dad are considering it.... you know us "old" folks find it tough to be out after dark. That is waaaaay past our bedtime.

Yes please! Please tell Kelly my current wish list consists of a rock beauty and a blue tang (juvenile yellow preferred. :) )

Jet: Can't help with Rock Beauty, but here is a yellow-phase Blue Tang. Took the photo as I didn't remember seeing that large of a "juvenile" blue tang before.

BHB Sep13 - WetLens

Jet: Can't help with Rock Beauty, but here is a yellow-phase Blue Tang. Took the photo as I didn't remember seeing that large of a "juvenile" blue tang before.

BHB Sep13 - WetLens

Thank you! This is perfect. Exactly what I wanted. I have learned in my research that the juveniles can sometimes be larger than the adults - which I thought was an interesting and post-worthy fact.

(I also nabbed the sharksucker and saddled blenny as long as I was there)

I would like to do the night dive tomorrow. I need a dive buddy and find out where to register. Thanks all!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Hey folks, going next week. Looking for other macro folks to get wet with. Also learning to use new snoots. PM me if interested. I am the dude from ATL that keeps locking his keys in his his red Focus!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom