Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to do the night dive tomorrow. I need a dive buddy and find out where to register. Thanks all!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

I'm going to tomorrow and don't have any confirmed dive buddies at the moment. Even if someone does, you're welcome to join me/us. I'm registered with Stuart Scuba which is also hosting a BBQ post dive. They are expecting you to bring a dish if you partake in the BBQ.

Send me your contact details in a PM.

Viz this morning at 7am was 35-40ft of clean blue water; my Suunto is still giving me 73 degrees water temp. I was cold and did get a little flag silly towards the end of the dive. And that 65 degree air temp upon exit was nippy to say the least. For those of you contemplating tonight's dive - I say Go! Just pack a fleece for afterwards.

Counting down the minutes before I can leave for tonight's dive! Now remind me jet do I turn left or right at the blade of grass for the seahorses? :wink:

I'm wearing my lavacore top tonight and might not take it off afterwards :)

50 min until I can hit the road.

Counting down the minutes before I can leave for tonight's dive! Now remind me jet do I turn left or right at the blade of grass for the seahorses? :wink:

LOL. Four today. They seem to be everywhere right now. I also examined many promising bits of sponge searching for dwarf ff. They were all, alas, bits of sponge.

Great life out there tonight! Thank you Force E and Stuart Scuba for both hosting a night dive tonight!

flourescent fish-0159.jpg

Last edited:
Got to meet some folks from here last night! Biminitwist, JahJahWarrior, and mermaid0sea!

Saw a few cool critters, notable ones being a small juvenile queen triggerfish, and a spotted cleaner shrimp. Headed back to BHB this morning so pics will have to come later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom