Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dove out of Jupiter with Blue Tang today...high seas but lots of fun for this bridge troll.
Had to think of Jet when I saw these Florida Regal Sea Goddesses.
View attachment 106261:D

LOL. I thought we called this "not fighting." NOT "doing the naughty" ... So maybe it was the "Regal Sea Goddess" part???

Dove out of Jupiter with Blue Tang today...high seas but lots of fun for this bridge troll.
Had to think of Jet when I saw these Florida Regal Sea Goddesses.

I saw three of those last month while diving with JDC. I've seen them in Pompano/Lauderdale and the keys but that was my first time seeing any in Jupiter. Nice find

nudibranch_on_high_ledges_jdc_sept_4_2011.JPG

Beautiful color! Nice shots!

We are going tomorrow, what's the temp in the water nowish? Is it :cool2:??

Any vis reports from the Bridge?

We saw the photos of the Force E pumpkin carving and the vis looked really bad.

We were thinking about the night dive tonite, but while we can put up with lots of particulates inthe water on a day dive, on a night dive with lights it is a bigger issue. Don't want to make the 3 hour round trip if is murky.

Guy

Guy,

Force E called a while ago and are considering canceling the nite dive tonight, saying viz is 6-8 ft. We told them we would not be going. We are canceling tomorrow morning as well I think..........AArrggg!

Thanks Jim, we decided not go go either. Looks like a bust for visibility the next few days and the wind will begin to blow hard again Saturday night according to NOAA.

Emerald reported 80' vis but I do not know where on earth they found that. I will call them tomorrow and also Abernethy. Maybe a boat dive is better if the gulf stream is in close to shore.

I am having diving withdraw this time of year!! Still, I am too spoiled to dive in poor vis when I can wait for things to calm down.

I was at the bridge this morning (Wed) viz was about 6-8 feet with lots of alge suspended. wasn't the best dive but I found a weight pack with 7 lbs of lead and a beanie...
Force E called me around 5 PM and cancelled the dive tonight.
I'll be there tomorrow...have a zipper to zip.:eyebrow:
saw lots of sharptail eels today.
Blue Heron Bridge Sharptail Eel.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom