Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
then how do you explain the hour and a high tide change? Sunday should be about an hour earlier than listed..
but then.. :coffee: sounds good. Of course if it's flat out, might just opt for the beach..

Sounds fun but I am pretty much only night diving right now.

Been watching too much Trueblood lately have we.....:cool2::cool2::cool2::blessing:

then how do you explain the hour and a high tide change? Sunday should be about an hour earlier than listed..
but then.. :coffee: sounds good. Of course if it's flat out, might just opt for the beach..

9:30 on saturday is 10:30 sunday. you get up an hour earlier sunday for it to be the same time.

---------- Post added March 6th, 2015 at 06:51 PM ----------

Been watching too much Trueblood lately have we.....:cool2::cool2::cool2::blessing:

no, work during the day on weekdays, want to spend the weekends with my wife and baby. that leaves nighttime after the baby is asleep to dive.

---------- Post added March 6th, 2015 at 06:59 PM ----------

Had another wonderful dive last night. Water 72°F, vis 15-20. Saw a cownose ray chilling on the bottom. Many octos around. Plenty of nudis. Saw a bobbit worm snatch a crab (and was out of his hole a good 18" at the time)

Here are a few shots:

jpeg-6530.jpg

jpeg-6587.jpg

jpeg-6562.jpg

jpeg-6579.jpg

jpeg-6583.jpg

jpeg-6544.jpg

9:30 on saturday is 10:30 sunday. you get up an hour earlier sunday for it to be the same time.

-
Obviously I've been :coffee: deficiency.. that makes sense..

Nice article about BHB in the latest issue of Alert Diver.
No photos online but some nice shots in the magazine.

Just got the magazine.. need to read it.

Any guesses on conditions for tomorrow's morning g dive? I might have an opportunity to drive down from Melbourne. Not sure I want too if visibility is only going to be 5 ft but I have been missing the water.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I would make the drive/dive if I were able to go tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom