Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the water temp. and viz at the bridge today??

The last 2 days my computer was showing 73-75 degrees and the vis has been in the 20-ish range. Will be there again today but luckily with just 1 student.

On a side note, thank you to Pura Vida for the great feedback I have been getting from all the divers and snorkelers who I've been sending there to rent gear.

---------- Post added March 20th, 2013 at 08:26 AM ----------

8553713385_d96a0337f6_c.jpg

Awesome angle and great F-Stop setting to get the starburst. Nice job on the photo. I'm jealous of the shot.

We went yesterday and I had 73 on my computer--going again today and hope to see some "spring" critters. For those who noticed that some months ago all the bristle worms disappeared- I saw 2 small ones yesterday, an eagle ray, lots of barracuda, a pipefish, yet another dead black seahare, etc. Viz estimated at 15-25 ft depending on where and time--then dropped a lot after tidal change.

Awesome angle and great F-Stop setting to get the starburst. Nice job on the photo. I'm jealous of the shot.

This is now my Desktop Background Setting. What a great photo!

Any reports from yesterday? Headed down tonight

74 degrees last afternoon/eve. visibility wasn't great, I would guess 15ft. Saw some conclusively alive Atlantic black sea hares (spare you the blurry pics this time :) ). one octopus, lots of little highhats, and a sharp tail eel were also highlights.

74 degrees last afternoon/eve. visibility wasn't great, I would guess 15ft. Saw some conclusively alive Atlantic black sea hares (spare you the blurry pics this time :) ). one octopus, lots of little highhats, and a sharp tail eel were also highlights.

You stink! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom