Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

Join Pura Vida Divers for a Blue Heron Bridge Twilight Dive on Friday, June 21 at 6:30pm. This is a FREE event!

For more information, please visit:

Blue Heron Bridge Twilight Dive: June 21st :: Pura Vida Divers

We hope to see you there!

View attachment 157405

I sent an email to register (no one answered the phone), anyone else going?

---------- Post added June 17th, 2013 at 05:07 PM ----------

I just got confirmation from my dive buddy, he won't be making it this friday. So I'm looking for a dive buddy for Friday night.

I have seen Jenny casually reach over and borrow and extra dive knife and proceed to give a performance worthy of the tableside show Benihana's...

benihana-demotivational-poster-1226532930.jpg

again...

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
:rofl3: :rofl3:
:rofl3:

Hello everyone, I am writing an article about the Blue Heron Bridge and I would like to know a little bit about the history of diving at the bridge. When was the bridge discovered as a diving site? And has it changed since then? What are the plans of the local government for diving at the bridge? Is it promoted or not? I hope some of you can help me with this. Thanks!

A quick google search revealed this page and has a local govt contact at the bottom. It might be worth contacting them. I'm sure they'd love the promotion and the potential tourism it could bring to the area. It also mentions the new artificial reef system they put in last year.

Artificial Reef Construction to Begin at Phil Foster Park ? Blue Heron Bridge- Diving Still Open | Florida Dive Connection

Be sure to come back and provide a link to your article after it's written.

---------- Post added June 18th, 2013 at 03:07 PM ----------

Another govt link. Has the years the park was opened at the bottom. Phil Foster Park

Somebody givin' us the eye at BHB

Nice dive yesterday, viz still 15-20 at best and 80F or a little more water temp. Carol found good stuff--tiny octo and crabs that look like rocks which I had never noticed before--they looked like rocks on spindlely legs when moving--then they did that crab thng opening little rocky arms when we got too close--still laughing!! They were Rough Box Crabs.
:cool2:

IMG_2981.jpg

Great to see and visit with the Brendapon Dive Club!! See you next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom