Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 feet today...

When the shrimp have more feet than the viz!
BHB Bumblebee shrimp-0539.jpg

Last edited:
You dove? Any news on the little one?

JaJa thanks for the report, got a couple of pms saying the same thing about the vis. Will probably pass this weekend and hope things improve for the next night dive or maybe ditch work one day this week for a boat dive. Want to see the lemons before they move on . . .

Five us are heading to the bridge. Hoping for the best. Worse case out gas money. Glad I didn't book a boat for $300. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

On our bike ride along A1A this morning, there was a very big ground swell, even though the west wind had the sea fairly flat....the big ground swell right at the beach, was churning sand....and there is a big milky area of sand transport running parallel to the beach....i.e., don't expect good vis at the BHB until the sand transport stops.

Wish they would either port that app over to android or make a web version.

I'm a software developer. I could write a BHB Creature ID Website which allows for user submitted content. Later an app could be written to view the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom