Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure it is the same blenny in the beginning of Mr Chen's video (in the PVC pipe)

Djtimmy: nice pictutes! Were you on the east or west side? I only saw one lone octopus and it hid quickly. The west side was jammed with divers, particularly out near the boat channel pilings.

MrChen: enjoyed the video, I've seen the bristle worms swim around a couple of times: kinda frecky, especially at night.

We did the snorkel trail then poked around south of the east span. Saw several octos. Both these pics are the same octo.

Largest crowd of divers I've ever seen there today. I hope the woman diver who left in the ambulance is going to be okay. That was tough to see.

Keep us Posted!

I spoke with a gal that was in her class and she said that the lady was going to be okay. From what I saw she didn't look so good. If she is okay she has a DM and emt to thank.

No other details?

The gal told me that something happened to her second stage? Whether it went into free flow or came out of her mouth I don't know. She did say that the DM was right there and right on top of it. All I can say other than I hope she's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom